- Contact Name: Heather Henline
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Award-winning New England newspaper seeks an experienced leader to take charge of its circulation operations with an emphasis on providing customer service, filling routes and driving sales promotions. The right candidate must have strong management and organizational skills and be a creative problem solver, as circulation operations include delivery of our own publications and others regionally that contract with our operation. A strong carrier recruitment and retention strategy is a must.
Among the circulation director’s responsibilities are the need to:
- Develop and adhere to a cohesive circulation marketing plan that supports the company’s long and short-term goals.
- Consistently meet customer service standards in delivery of products.
- Assume an active role in the development, marketing, delivery and where appropriate, the management of new products/services.
The position requires a minimum of three years in a leadership role in newspaper circulation.We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental and life insurance; paid vacation; and 401K with a company match. If you’re ready to help strengthen a team, send a letter of interest and your resume to Publisher Heather Henline at email@example.com