Editorial Production Specialist
About the Job
We are looking for a stellar Editorial Production Specialist who will help create, track, and fulfill on all pmiCME editorial production materials. S/He will work with internal staff and external vendors under the direction of the Editorial Production Manager to meet all production deliverables. The Editorial Production Specialist will also work with members of several departments to ensure successful content development and production and will help develop editorial production processes and standards.
• Assist the editorial production manager with tagging audience response system (ARS) questions that are included in the final onsite PowerPoint presentations and submit the slide decks to Educational Measures for programming.
• Create printer-friendly versions of the final onsite slide presentations that are made available for attendees to download from PMO and upload files to the web site.
• Support the editorial production manager in tracking syllabus material submissions, as well as creating, reviewing and approving materials for print.
• Receive the final show disks from the meeting manager, moderator, or speaker ready room (SRR) manager at the completion of each program. Save the final SRR PowerPoint presentations that are on the disks to the S drive and catalog all of the final show disks (SRR files and audio files) in binders that are organized by city, then date.
• Assist the medical directors and the editorial production manager with formatting PowerPoint slides. This includes creating graphs, charts and figures, rebuilding images, and ensuring theme-continuity throughout presentations (i.e. ensuring presentations have the same header font and size, body font and size, color scheme, layout positions, etc.).
• Support the accreditation manager with aggregating ARS data and create graphs displaying ARS data for YEO report.
• BA in English/Communications or a related field, along with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in an office/professional environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of AMA style, web content management systems and editorial databases is a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workloads
• Is willing to learn, is capable of taking direction, and can work efficiently as both an individual and as a part of a team
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: PriMedHR@pri-med.com. Please include the position title in the email title when responding. To learn more about Pri-Med, visit http://www.pri-med.com/