Colorado - Colorado Springs
Ad Posted On:
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Wednesday, March 06, 2013
Subscription Sales Manager
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, aggressive Subscription Sales Manager.
The Gazette, Colorado Springs’ leading provider of news and information is located in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
This is an exciting time to join The Gazette! If you want to be part of a dynamic team that is growing, expanding news coverage, adding pages and increasing circulation and is dedicated to providing exceptional value for it’s customers, this could be the ideal position for you.
The Gazette has a new opportunity available for a Subscription Sales Manager. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and have a big impact on an organization, then this position might be the right next move for you.
This position is responsible for designing, developing and creating targeted acquisition & direct marketing programs through an analytical data driven approach resulting in increased volumes, revenue and readership.
To be considered for the Subscription Sales Manger position, you must meet the following requirements:
• Strong understanding of subscription sales, service & marketing concepts
• Knowledge and understanding of mail, and other direct marketing processes
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills (written & verbal)
• Minimum of 5 years database (Alterian Data) experience & expertise
• Minimum of 5 years Mapping software experience
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume and salary history or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code SubSlMg_EP in the subject header of the email.
NOTE - Please see Ad Description for special instructions on how to apply.