- Name: Michele Nesbihal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8562376025
- City: Bayville
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Listed: May 18, 2016 2:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sales driven professional with proven record for operations and the bottom line. Expertise in strategic planning, tactical motivation, and cross-functional leadership of sales organizations with a commitment to employee performance and morale. Expert in streamlining business processes and significantly increasing productivity levels. Foster key relationships with clients, contractors and community leaders. Strong negotiation savvy
Work HistoryBoard of Directors, Weekly Newspapers- New Jersey Press Association Business Management/Accounting major; RIDER COLLEGE, Lawrenceville, NJ—1989 The Princeton Packet, Inc/Packet Media, LLC
General Manager/Restructuring Executive - 2014 to April 2016
Ensure Packet Media Group’s mission is achieved at the market level by providing leadership and exemplifying our core values in sales, editorial, community involvement, employee management and financial performance.
- Manage the newspaper's advertising, editorial, circulation, production and accounting functions
- Ensure weekly in-paper sales objectives are achieved or exceeded
- Train sales representatives and discuss obstacles in relation to overcoming objections, accounts receivable,
- Strategize opportunities for additional in-paper revenue
- Demonstrate passion for the content and understand the mission and tone of the paper
- Monitor page count of paper to ensure ad to editorial ratio is achieved and understand the importance of
- Monitor profit and loss statement and seek creative ways to boost revenues and trim expenses
- Attend chamber meetings and other community events/meetings as often as possible to serve as the “face” of
- Serve as the point of contact for concerns from readers and advertisers and provide issue resolution
- Hire, train, develop, manage and motivate team through effective management techniques to ensure employee
- Participate in personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions and
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and staff
- Understand and adhere to the policies and procedures
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment in methods and mediums for promoting the company to readers,
- Serve as an ambassador and represent the company in a positive and professional manner at networking
Some success stories include:
- Responsible for consolidation of 12 newspapers into 5 newspapers through a rigorous examination of profitability studies, transitional planning and defined implementation resulting in no circulation or revenue loss and increasing profitability of company
- Restructuring entire operations to decrease costs and increase profitability through:
- Analyzing cost structures of operations
- Reviewing alternate means of printing operations through outsourcing and then responsible for completing all tasks of transitioning to a printing partner resulting in a savings of over $100,000 per year
- Reduced cost of delivery by strategically removing subscribers from the mail and moving them to driveway delivery resulting in over a $50,000 savings per year
- Outsourced newspaper delivery to a distribution partner through a well organized selection process and responsible for all details of transition
- Reduced staffing to a leaner, efficient and productive team
The Princeton Packet, Inc
CIRCULATION DIRECTOR/COMMERCIAL PRINTING SALES - 2012 to 2014
Direct consumer sales, distribution office management, circulation and postal software packages, and overall development of media group product development for twelve weekly publications. Govern 4 employees and over 20 newspaper carriers. Rapidly gained the trust and respect of staff by empowering them, not micromanaging. Effective budgeting, forecasts and capital expenditures. Maintain records for newspaper audits for CAC. Coordinate production and sales of all internal and commercial printing through efficient scheduling to maximize best outputs.
Some success stories include:
- Reorganized Single Copy delivery process to produce an efficient, effective and timely delivery which in return captured a savings of over $15,000 per year.
- Restructured the home delivery process to include carriers to bag their own papers which realized over a $50,000 yearly savings.
A.F.L. Web Printing, Voorhees, NJ - 2007 to 2012
Vice President of Sales Operations – June 2012 to December 2012
Director of Sales Operations – December 2010 to June 2012
Account Executive- March 2007 to December 2010
Rapidly advanced from an Account Executive by increasing my book of business from $0 to $10 Million; to eventual oversight of 4 account executives; to a critical member of executive team for an organization with over $44 million in sales
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruit, supervise, train and motivate the sales team and sales support while providing a strategic vision and a strong work ethic.
- Maintain existing client base of over 20 customers with a keen eye on increasing their revenue thru up-selling and new niche publications.
- Prospect for new business opportunities by forging ongoing relationships with Publishers and decision makers to capitalize on opportunities when they become disenfranchised with their current printers.
- Analyze complete account database with strategic information to better analyze customer accounts specifications, revenue, ranking, margin, production schedule and adherence to budget.
- Develop, write and implement all Sales and Customer Service processes and procedures which have resulted in a more efficient, effective and structured work environment while providing exemplary service to customers.
- Initiate all marketing efforts including press releases, marketing collateral and attendance at trade conferences
- Grew and maintained account base from $0 to over $10 million annually within first 2 years.
- Sold first ever major Philadelphia weekly newspaper to print at A.F.L. Web Printing in their 35 year history.
- Sold and instrumental in transitioning 2 New Jersey daily newspapers to abandon their publishing facility and outsource this to AFL.
- After two years of diligent work secured a well known Alternative New York weekly publication with a circulation of over 200,000.
Greater Media Newspapers, Operations Manager/Director of Circulation - 2001 to 2007
Larry Ross Advertising, General Manager - 1996 to 2001
Greater Media Newspapers, Account Executive - 1993 to 1996
Advanced on the fast track through college into a role as Account Relations Manager. Acquired a solid grounding in sales, contract administration, product knowledge and client bases. Known as the “go to” person to get things done.
EducationBusiness Management/Accounting major; RIDER COLLEGE, Lawrenceville, NJ—1989
AffliationsBoard of Directors, Weekly Newspapers- New Jersey Press Association
Cover LetterBuilding strong organizations has been the foundation of my entire career. With a track record of leadership, I know what it takes to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace. Highlights of my background that would be a tremendous value to your company:
- Blended strategic and tactical leadership.
- Delivered unprecedented revenue and profit results while navigating strong and weak economic markets.
- Built best-in-class professionals, teaching them the finer art of, productivity, time management and other complex selling and account management techniques.
- Designed and executed low cost, yet highly-effective process which increased productivity