- Name: George Wolfson
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 214.908.7865
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Listed: September 13, 2018 4:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
“Curious George” — Intellectually curious and continually seeking business process improvements. I define work as “helping others.” The “others” are your company and your customers. I lead them to better efficiencies, greater profits, and more effective use of time. I make change, learning, and selling fun, engaging my audience, keeping energies and productivity high. I love to help. I love to work. And I’m looking forward to helping you and your company.
Based in Dallas, TX and open to extended nationwide/international travel.
Work HistoryIndependent Consultant
Helping companies improve their Sales processes and messaging. Working with multimedia companies to configure, implement, and train in their Advertising Sales software. Streamlining existing systems and providing ongoing support.
Brainworks Software Development 2014 – 2015 Software Specialist/Business Systems Implementer and Trainer
Configured multimedia companies’ business processes and rates into the Brainworks AdPerks system, tested, and trained end users. Supported the Brainworks Advertising Systems customer base in best practices.
• Project lead or contributor at 3 major site installations or rates upgrades.
• Launched applications at 6 new multimedia sites within 1 year.
• Created, tested, and trained new digital and social media advertising programs.
American Consolidated Media 2011 – 2013 Advertising Sales System Manager/Project Manager
Project Manager in charge of implementing, testing, and training in 4 new Advertising systems.
• Improved workflow through SaaS Web-based Ad Production, Proofing, Order Reservations, and Rating applications.
• Reduced workflow and increased productivity by over 50% in the first year.
• $850,000 saved in Production costs the first year.
DG (now Sizmek/Extreme Reach) 2008 – 2010 Sales Manager – SaaS Advertising Content Delivery
Hired to revive the company’s dormant Print Services division.
• Increased the division’s revenue performance by 29% within the first month.
• Average revenue improvement of 45% in 13 of 17 reporting periods.
• Top Sales Accomplishment – Office Depot
Vio Worldwide (now Adstream) 2007 – 2008 Senior Sales Executive – SaaS Advertising Content Delivery
Following the sale of The Associated Press’s Advertising division to Vio, Inc., sold SaaS ad file delivery and support contracts to over 200 advertisers, advertising agencies, and newspapers.
• Generated over $2 million annual revenue for digital ad file delivery service.
• Negotiated $550,000 in new and renewed Newspaper Service Agreements.
• Top Sales Accomplishments – Disney, Macy’s
The Associated Press – SaaS Advertising Services 2000 - 2006
Senior Marketing Support Manager/Sales Manager 2003 – 2006
Led a team of 4 workflow experts for escalated support cases. Continued to sell web-based Advertising services nationwide.
Midwest Sales Manager 2000 – 2003
Sold web-based advertising reservations, file delivery, and online proofing services to leading retailers and advertising agencies.
• Top Sales Accomplishment – Walmart
The Dallas Morning News Display Operations Coordinator Assistant Retail Advertising Manager
EducationMichigan State University Masters of Business Administration -- Marketing
University of Texas/Austin Bachelor of Science Magna cum Laude-- Advertising