If you have a passion for marketing, advertising, enjoy working with numerous clients over a variety of business and industries, are excellent at managing accounts and developing lasting customer relations, then this is the position for you.
The Spokesman-Review is seeking a qualified senior level sales professional, a person who wants to join this community-oriented, family run business. At The Spokesman-Review you work with people who care about the positive impact our work makes on the community, and where we care about how you build and succeed in your career. If this description fits you, then come join our team as a Senior Multimedia Sale Executive for a company that is a leader in the media industry.
What you will do…
- Present a growing array of print and digital solutions to The Spokesman-Review and spokesman.com’s existing and prospective client base.
- Maintain and develop existing major account’s sales territory while also acquiring new clients.
- Create customized solutions to meet our customers’ needs while working closely with team managers, product specialists and a creative design team using our vast portfolio of advertising solutions.
Who you are…
- You will need to bring a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals in a highly competitive industry.
- You are excited about the media business, and have a good idea about what makes the best campaigns effective.
- You have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and the ability to work effectively in a fluid business climate.
- You have a college degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Digital sales, media sales or marketing experience is required
The Spokesman-Review is the largest, most used and most trusted news and information provider in the Inland Northwest for over 100 years. This family run business has a vested interest in the community, supports many local events, organizations and people. All of which helps make Spokane a wonderful place to work and live. As a member of The Spokesman-Review team you help produce a reliable news source by coordinating the implementation of advertising as a dedicated member of the sales executive team.
The position is base pay + commission. This position includes a full suite of benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, etc.), paid vacation and sick time, and a matching 401(k) program. Please apply online at https://careers.cowlesco.com or you may apply in person between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm at The Spokesman-Review building at 999 West Riverside Ave. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug & background check required on those selected for hire. Position open until filled.