- Job Type: Full-Time
- Company: Bristol Herald Courier
- Contact Name: James E. Maxwell
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 276-645-2552
Bristol Herald Courier is looking for a Production Manager to lead a fast-paced production environment in Bristol, Tennessee. Position is accountable for the all production operations. This includes Imaging, Pressroom, Packaging, and Building Maintenance. Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, training, maintenance, and control of an annual budget.
- Oversee and plan daily production operations. This includes direct involvement with Advertising, News, and Circulation to ensure all deadlines and page requirements are met.
- Troubleshoot major and minor technical issues. These range from electronic
pagination problems to press and packaging equipment. Tasks to be assessed and corrected on a timely basis at any time day or night.
- Plan and maintain budget for all production departments. Responsible for the annual budgeting of the operation along with purchases of material, equipment, and employee payroll.
- Train, schedule, and motivate staff. Time spent with the employees finding what is
needed for them to reach both their goals and the goals of the company.
- Quality improvement and system planning. Plan and coordinate new ways of building a
stronger operation and higher quality product.
- Oversee building maintenance. Facilitate all major and minor projects involved with the normal and abnormal building issues. Repairs, safety, construction environment.
- Prepare weekly employee scheduling utilize personnel in the most efficient manner to accomplish the work needed on a daily basis.
- Pressroom Supervisor
- Packaging/Mailroom Manager
- Building Maintenance employees
- Shipping and Receiving employees
To apply online go to: