- Job Type: Full-Time
- Company: The Sacramento Bee
- Company Website: The Sacramento Bee
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 9163211630
- City: Sacramento
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95816
The McClatchy Company has an immediate opening for a On-Demand Logistics Coordinator in our Audience Development division. The On-Demand Logistics Coordinator has site responsibility for audience growth of the newspaper’s entire on demand or single copy product portfolio. This includes but is not limited to each newspaper’s single copy (print and digital) and 3rd party print circulation, management of returns, and collections.
In addition, this role has supervisor responsibility for some members of the audience development team at the site. The On Demand Logistics Coordinator will also be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering on various financial and audience goals including audience growth, retention, expenses, accurate reporting of returns, anticipating shortfalls and delivering on goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with retail marketing, distribution logistics, negotiating and managing contract performance, delivering on sales and revenue targets
- Ability to understand, analyze and take action from data, develop sales plans and make adjustments as needed
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects in a deadline environment
- Must be customer focused, self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- A valid Driver’s License
Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000 (depending on experience) McClatchy provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.