- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: 100k or above
- Contact email: email@example.com
Large newspaper in the south is seeking a Digital Sales Director. This position provides oversight for all digital sales initiatives, while also having direct sales supervision for the digital sales team.
The Digital Sales Director reports directly to the V.P. of Advertising.
- Directs the sales of all digital products while developing programs and ideas to increase digital advertising volume.
- Work with other supervisors and managers to ensure that digital product initiatives are launched, sold, and tracked.
- Works closely with direct reports to provide training and guidance aimed at exceeding revenue targets and project initiatives.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Train and coach personnel on digital advertising strategy and products
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and professional presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects with multiple and competing deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience in online media sales management environment preferred.
- Three or more years of previous leadership experience within a sales/customer service environment.
- Proven successful sales performance/sales leadership background.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay and earning potential. (Income range of $125,000 – $150,000+ depending on experience)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
Interested candidates should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org