The Bulletin is seeking a skilled Circulation Director to join our executive team. This position is based in beautiful Bend, Oregon, one of the top growth markets in the country. The successful candidate will:
- Lead all circulation-related activities for the 24,000 circulation daily newspaper.
- Effectively manage and motivate a dedicated team of professionals.
- Grow our audience in both print and digital.
- Develop, execute and analyze new revenue growth and retention strategies.
- Have experience with a contracted carrier force.
- Be a strategic thinker that will contribute to the growth of the company.
- Skilled at managing staff for top performance.
- Great people skills with staff, carriers and customers.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Communication proficiency.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Project management.
- Customer focus.
- Team player.
- Minimum five years of circulation leadership experience.
- Four year degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
- Proficient with personal computers, Microsoft Office products and circulation database systems (preferably DTI/Newscycle).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
The Bulletin is owned by Western Communications, an equal opportunity employer. The company is located in Bend, Oregon, a hub for outdoor recreational activities in sunny Central Oregon. Please send a cover letter and resume and salary expectation to Heidi Wright, CFO/HR Officer, Western Communications 1777 SW Chandler Ave, Bend, OR 97702 or e-mail: email@example.com.