- Company: Newspapers of New England
- Contact email: email@example.com
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
Newspapers of New England is seeking an Advertising Director to lead advertising sales for their Massachusetts print and digital news products, niche products and events. Products consist of two daily newspapers, a weekly community newspaper, an alternative weekly newspaper, several niche products, and a growing events business. Operations are located in beautiful Western Massachusetts near the Connecticut River and the Berkshire Mountains.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a seasoned leader with the ability to motivate, educate, and guide multiple sales teams with a variety of levels of experience.
- Have the ability to develop and execute sales plans to achieve digital, print, niche, and event revenue goals.
- Have the capacity to analyze market conditions and develop sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Have the collaborative spirit to work with the news organization’s management team to achieve company goals.
Other qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business administration or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful advertising management experience.
- Experience budgeting and goal setting.
- Knowledge of forecasting tools.
- Experience using a CRM system.
Compensation includes a base salary commensurate with experience and a performance-based bonus opportunity. We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and more. Newspapers of New England is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .