The Ocala Star Banner is seeking a proven Advertising Director to lead our advertising sales team. We are looking for an energetic leader that is dedicated to achieving and surpassing sales goals, as well as focused on delivering value to our customers. Competitive candidates will be:
- Able to develop and execute advertising sales plans to achieve print and digital revenue goals. This will include the ability to analyze market conditions and competitive business situations, identify new business opportunities and to implement creative sales strategies.
- A digital leader, who is knowledgeable about digital technologies and has a proven track-record of being able to drive digital sales performance.
- Collaborative, working with other department heads and the publisher to develop and execute short- and long-term strategies that bring revenue opportunities and innovative approaches to our market.
- Hands-on, having a talent for coaching sales professionals and sales management to maximize their potential and build long-term client relationships.
Other qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business administration or other relevant area. Appropriate experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of seven years advertising sales leadership experience and previous success as a print and online sales performer. Candidates with relevant newspaper industry experience are preferred.
- P&L experience, with knowledge of forecasting and modeling tools.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to learn and use a variety of software programs, including a CRM system.
Compensation includes a base salary commensurate with experience and a performance-based bonus opportunity. Owned by GateHouse Media, we offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401K and more. The Ocala Star Banner is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. The Ocala Star Banner is a multimedia news & advertising organization, with a daily circulation of 21,000; Sunday, 28,000. Our online presence can be seen at www.ocala.com. Ocala, Fla. is located in north-central Florida, has pastoral horse farms, scenic outdoor recreation venues, oak-strewn streets, and is within short driving distance from both Florida coasts and Orlando-area attractions. If you are interested in joining an award winning newspaper, please submit a cover letter and resume to HR@starbanner.com.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: May 12, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.